Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Mail Out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today found me mailing out 8 more requests for autographs from favorites of mine......Meredith Baxter," the beautiful lady who came into my life with the series"Family," which I loved, followed by the incredible "Family Ties," I sent her a nice photo and SASE.........Gerry Becker........actor who would be in my cast completion on the series "Angel," a wonderful talented man ....sent him a SASE and a letter.........Jake Weber......I found him on the series "American Gothic" and have followed him through his fights with Zombies and marriage to a wife who talks to dead people... I sent him a letter nd a SASE......Art Hindle.....This is a marvelous actor who has done tons of TV and films. like "Porkys" "The Man Who Wasn't There,"...I sent him a collage and a photo.........Paul michael Glaser......."Starsky And hutch" actor who is loaded with talent and looks. I have gotten from him before but I had these other items I wanted signed........Wayne Northrop.......actor from daytimes "Days Of Our Lives" and the intriging "Dynasty," sent him a collage from "Dynasty".........Mary Jo Catlett...........A wonderful funny funny lady who has done numerous Television and film rolls. Sent her a collage from a guest appearence on "Starsky And Hutch,"..........Scott Wolf........adorable actor with the best looking kisser from TV, I loved his Bailey from TV's Party Of 5 I sent him 2 collages and a SASE.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home