Thursday, February 23, 2006

Mail Out !!!!!!

This week mailed out too...........Heather Langenkamp....send this talented lady a collage from Nightmare On Elm Street......Sid Caesar.....wrote to this wonderful legend of comedy and sent a SASE...........Cary Elwes.........This gorgeous actor was sent a collage and a SASE...........Linda Evans........I have been into "Dynasty." since a friend loaned me the DVd to the first season and I sent this beautiful woman a collage and a magazine pin-up page........Bo Hopkins........Another actor from "Dynasty," I sent him a collage I had made several months ago...........Peter Mark Richman......a great character actor that has appeared on many mnay TV episodes, I sent him a collage and a SASE...........James Darren........Moondoggie...I have been going to write to this guy for the last 2 years and finally got ob the ball and did so, sent him a collage from internet images..........Scott Lowell........Ted from TV's "Queer As Folk" sent him a collage from the show, hopefully this will finally work and I'll hear back from him.........Robin Tunney.......Wonderful pretty actress from TV's "Prison Break," wrote her a letter and sent a SASE............Frank Grillo..........Another actor from TV's "Prison Break," one of my most favorite shows sent him a SASE...........Kathryn Morris..........TV's "Cold Case" actress, gorgeous blonde from one of the best shows on TV...........Kyle MacLachlan..........terrific actor from the new series "In Justice," I sent him 2 photos from his "Blue Velvet" era................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home