Sunday, September 18, 2005

My Love forgive Me

This man was a large part of my childhood. My mother was no June Cleaver, you never saw her vacuming in pearls. Instead she would do her housecleaning in a apron and have her head covered in a white scarf.And she would pull out my record player and have on playing at the highest volumn the little machine had, her music. Which largely included Robert Goulet. She thought he had the most beautiful voice and was the most handsomest man. And while she was cleaning, at the top of her lungs. She joined Mr. Goulet singing his many hits including the beautiful "My Love Forgive Me" , My mom has been gone awhile now, but I think of her everyday and nothing brings a bigger smile then remembering her and her cleaning duets. I have to thank Mike Gumby for this, i got a email address of his site for Mr. Goulet and he responded very fast with a great color inscribed photo. So thanks Mike for letting me relive my childhood......................
Robert Goulet Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home