Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Mail Out !!!!!!!!!!!

Well some more have been mailed out not as many as planned but I ran out of Envelopes and have to get to Staples.......
Rider Strong..........Wrote him a letter requesting a autographed photo, had nothing to send him unfortunately............
Mia Farrow...........Wrote this wonderful actress a letter and sent 3 pictures in care of her new Broadway Play "Fran's Bed"..................
Alan Tudyk..........Sent this wonderful actor 2 collages one from "Firefly" and one from "A Knight's Tale"...................
Scott Mechlowicz.............A new film for me to see was "euro Trip" and I was impressed with the young cast mostly unknowns at the time this was filmed. I sent him 2 collages...............You have to see this guy do the Robot, hilarious
Jacob Pitts.........The same as above one of the cast from "Euro Trip," this guy was so funny....
Red Buttons..........A true Hollywood legend. Sent him a photo from "The Poseidon Adventure" and a collage from TV's Wonder Woman.............
Cloris Leachman..........One of the funniest ladies ever on TV..I sent her 2 collages as "Wonder Woman" mother..She was wonderful in this part........
Keiko Agena........From TV's "Gilmore Girls," I wrote her a email and she said she would gladly sent me a autographed photo if I sent her a SASE. So I did....She is adorable on this quirky show and hopefully my first in a bunch of autographes from this show. I love all the characters..........
John Haymes-Newton........Played Superboy in the old TV series. and has done many things since. Recently guest appearences on "Desperate Housewives," had nothing to send but wrote a letter asking for a signed photo.
Sam Crockett............Adult male actor, had sent him a email asking for autographed photo. Got email back saying he no longer had photos as he is retired from the business but would sign anything I sent him. So got up 2 collages and mailed them out to him.............
Well that is this weeks list. Hopefully will get to the store for envelopes and to the other store for ink.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home