Sunday, September 11, 2005

Iceburg Ahead!

What a thrill, this lady has made so many wonderful films including classics like "The Invisible Man" and was Rose on the blockbuster film "Titanic," I sent her 2 collages and a magazine cover from one of my most favorite magazines out there. "Scarlet Street," Anyone interested in film Noir, I highly reccomend this magazine. One of my running jokes with my friend Dean is that I read this magazine from cover to cover. And I do, so he'll pick up the magazine for me sometimes when he sees it and says what will you do with this and I'll always say I'll read it cover to cover. All right maybe it's funnier in person....Anyways a great success from a Hollywood legend and a real lady................
Scarlet Street Magazine Cover Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home