Saturday, June 04, 2005

June 4th Success

A great success for my first one for June. I mailed a photo that I bought at the Chiller Convention of her as Witchipoo with The Bay City Rollers and other characters. Thought that even though I had heard that she charged for signing maybe I would luck out and I did. Got it back today, signed and inscribed. There was a note attached about her charging for autographed photos on her website and what the proceeds go for. So what I am going to do in July when I have some extra cash. I am going on her website and order another photo from her and pay for it....you can never have to many signed Witchipoo photos........
HR Pufnstuff Witchipoo Billie Hayes Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

More "sleestak"?

1:21 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home