Tuesday, May 24, 2005

May Success

This is a funny story, about a year and a half ago I had written to Mr. Cauldfield asking for his autograph. This was before I started sending out SASE's and my own pictures on occasion , well sometimes when I get mail if it looks like something not important or a card or something I put the item in a pile of mail to open when I am in the mood. This is what happened here. This picture which measures 4 by 6 inches came in a envelope that looked like a card envelope. Last night I started opening mail and saw this envelope with a return address sticker on it saying Mills/Cauldfield. Knowing that Maxwell Cauldfield is married to Juliet Mills I opened the envelope and here was this picture, So glad I didn't throw it away...Funny thing is I just wrote again to him thinking that my letter had gotten no results. It's OK though I have some cool pictures to mail him.
Actor Maxwell Caulfield Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home