Monday, October 31, 2005

Chiller Success 4

Buffy's mom was sitting next to Miss Beadle from Little House On The Prairie. Charlotte Stewart had admired pictures I had sent her and asked for copies. I brought them to Chiller and gave them to her. She was very grateful. and so cute sitting there needle pointing while waiting for customers. We went over to Kristine Sutherland and picked a photo from her selection. she didn't have many choices unlike many of the others. She was great and when I sid I was sorry when they killed her character off "Buffy The Vampire Slayer," but had figured they always were bringing back the dead on that show so I figured she would show up. she laughed and said yes true but it just wasn't the same being dead.............. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home