Friday, August 26, 2005

Mail Out !!!!!!!!!

This week I mailed out to.......
Dana Delany.........Actress famous for TV role in "China Beach," wonderful actress has done many film and television work. She also did a voice over work for "Superman" a animated work, she played Lois Lane. I sent her 2 collages made up from the naimated film...............
Mike Farrell.......Actor famous for TV roles in "Mash" and "Providence". Very talented guy, played my favorite character on "Mash," he did the voice of Jonathan Kent on "Superman" the animated adventures. I sent him 2 collages made from the film.................
Veronica Hamel.......wonderful model turned actress, She was in a movie I loved called "A New Life", fun film with Ann-Margret and Alan Alda...Sent her a collage from a "Dallas" episode she did, and a pritn of a ad she did for cigarettes. Very early ad............
Ron Perlman..........Talented actor who played Vincent in the TV series "Beauty And The Beast," This a great actor who mde romantic a creature who would have frightened most people. sent him a Starlog cover and a pin-up page........
Jason Marsden.......Fun actor who has done voice over work and some on screen work. He played Burt Ward in the Batman specail several years ago. He did the voice of young Clark Kent in the animated Superman show. I sent him 2 collages made of Young Clark Kent.........
David Kaufman........OK a few weeks ago I wrote to him and he sent me a great signed photo. But I emailed him to thank him for the signed photo and mentioned sometime I would like to send him collages from the Animated Superman of him as Jimmy Olsen and ask him to sign them for me. He emailed me back and told me he would be happy to do so. So I made up two collages and sent them out to him.....
Phil Gordon.......Poker geru who does the Celebrity Poker show on Bravo. For some reason I am addicted to that show and watch it whenever I get a chance. He is a very good host and good looking too. wrote him a email asking for a autographed picture.....
Robert Goulet........Singer famous for his deep beautiful voice he also has done Broadway. My mother used to listen to his records alot when I was a child. So in a moment of nostalgia I wrote him a email asking for a autographed photo......
Brett Harrison.......Adorable, cute actor from the canceled TV Series "Grounded For Life," By the way he has a new show coming on after American Idol called "The Loop"
always thought he was the best thing on his last show so I wrote him a email asking for a autographed photo..........
Louie Anderson........Very funny comic...saw him alot of TV some time ago. And miss seeing him. I wrote him a email requesting an autographed photo.........
Sam Crockett..........Adult Male star...Wrote him a email asking for a autographed photo to me............
Parker Williams.........Adult Male Star .....Wrote him a email asking for a autographed photo........
Joey Milano........Adult Male star.....wrote him a email asking for a autographed photo.........
Toby O'Connor..........Adult Male Star.......wrote him a email asking him for a autographed photo...........
Linc Madison........Adult Male Star........wrote him a email asking him for a autographed photo........
Andy Kirra..........Adult Male Star..........wrote him a email asking him for a autographed photo............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home