Friday, July 29, 2005

Mail Out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This week thse were sent out, there are a few bams here hope they come through
Julie Andrews...........Been a fan of this lady since Mary Poppins, the first movie my mother let me go to alone.I sent her 2 computer print out photos, I hope she is still in the signing mood.......
David Kaufman........Wrote to this gentleman, he did the voice of Jimmy Olsen on several Superman animated works, He also has done live acting. Terrific talent I love voice over actors..... he also is really cute..
David Boreanaz........."Angel " actor who has a new series starting this fall called "Bones," I will be watching this one. I sent him 3 differant pictures This is one of my bams, and I am hoping he comes through for me. A really talented actor..........
Nicholas Brendon.......Another bam, this actor starred in "Buffy The Vampire Slayer," he was funny and very sexy. He has a identical twin brother who also has done some acting. Well this season brings him in another TV series "Kitchen Confidential," Another series I plan on watching. I have to be true to my favorite stars. This show promises to be very funny. Sent him 3 items to sign, here's hopeing!!!!!!
Donny Osmond........another Bam....I am trying him via venue in Vegas before he moves on to England on tour. Sent him 3 pictures. Really would love to get a success with this .Always was a Donny Osmond, Osmond Brother fan............ Ben Curtis........Dude this is so cool. I sent him 2 pictures I made up, but took the images off the computer and they are not very good. But I wanted him so much figured I would send them anyway. And hope he decides to send me something that is clear,...I loved him in his commercials and was excited to see he was doing a Off Broadway Play...............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home