Thursday, July 21, 2005

Mail Out..............

Today I mailed out to......
Michael Brager........Gorgeous male model, I sent to his management office, the "Out" magazine cover he did and a full page picture that was inside the magazine. Hopefully this will find its way to him..............
Peter Brown.........Wonderful TV actor who did more Westerns, and TV appearences. He did a guest spot on "Dukes Of Hazzard," so I made up two collages from the episode and mailed it to a address that has not had a success in a long time. But here's hoping. He really is a talented gorgeous actor..........
Jack Angel........Talented voice-over actor who has appeared as several superhero's on animated shows. I wrote him a letter and sent a SASE..........
Connie Stevens.........Miss Mason from "Grease 2"....made up two collages from "Grease 2" of her and her gorgeous hair all 500 pounds of it..........
Loretta Lynn.........Country Singing Queen.....such a talented lady. I have wanted to write for a long long time. She did a guest appearence on "Dukes Of Hazzard," so I made up 2 collages of her from the episode and sent them to her.....
Chad Everett..........This is the best looking doctor who ever hit TV. Growing up watching "Medical Center," with my mother and grandmother was a weekly thing. The only night my mother let me stay up for TV. The man is as handsome today as he was back then. I sent him a collage I made of images taken from the computer. And 2 magazine pin-up pages one of him in his Doctor Togs, and one of him with his wife. I am hoping to hear back from him..............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home