Monday, July 11, 2005

David Birney My Hero!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone following my blog at all knows that I got a result from him a very short time ago. Well I found out I had these 2 items and took a chance and mailed out this magazine cover from "Love Is A Many Splendored Thing," with David and beautiful Donna Mills. Again he kindly signed the magazine cover and the paperback book from "Bridget Loves Bernie",. The book he signed inside the cover and there was no way to scan it. But I thought why not show the cover of the book. He also wrote me another letter telling me about a play he will be doing this October in New England. I hope to be able to get there to see the play . This is one teriffic actor who cares about his fans...........
Afternoon TV Magazine Signed By David Birney Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home