Monday, June 27, 2005

Mail Out

Today I mailed out Autograph packets too
Troy Ruptash.........I watched a movie on DVD on Saturday night called "Leaving Metropolis,"and it was a wonderful film. Troy Ruptash played one of the main characters. So I sent him 2 collages I made up.........
Vincent Corazza......... Another star from "Leaving Metropolis," A wonderful actor who did a remarkable job in this film. I sent him 2 collages I made up also. This was my week for making collages...........
Erik Estrada........The wonderful actor, well remembered for the TV series "Chips," I sent him 3 pin-up pages from Teen magazines.............
Leif Green............Davey the T-Bird from Grease 2....Love this guy, he was so funny in this film. Just loved the part where the T-birds are looking over the lockers at the guys singing in the shower area, and all you see of Davey is the top of his head, while you see the other T-Birds eyes.............
Phyllis Diller........The Queen of comedians, I sent this very funny lady 2 collages I made up from clippings I had.................
Richard Bull.........Nels Oleson, from "Little House On The Prairie," a remarkable actor who created a wonderful character. Played a harrassed husband and dad....Loved it whenever Nels took the upper hand over Harriet, Nellie and Willie......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home