Tuesday, May 10, 2005

May 10th Mailing

today I sent out my 2nd mailing for May....
1) Ryan McPartlin......star of "Living With Fran", this is one gorgeous guy and actually has done alot in his career. He was on the soap "Passions" for awhile. So I wrote him and letter and sent a SASE.......
2) Ben Feldman......also a star on "Living With Fran". I get a kick out of this show and find this character very funny. So wanted to write him and tell him so. Sent a letter and a SASE......
3) Bob Saget.........Dad from TV's "Full House" and a very funny comic. Wrote him at the Off Broadway play that he is doing...Sent a letter and a SASE......
4) Chad Faust.........actor who has done many things including a guest spot on "Smallville"....Sent him a letter and a magazine page photo and a SASE.....
5) Chad Allen..........one of my favorite child actors who has grown up to a excellant adult actor. Yes I was addicted to "Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman" and also had watched Chad when he was in the Deidre Hall drama "Our House"...Sent him 2 pictures and a SASE.......
6) Jeffrey Tambor.......I find this man hilarious in everything he does. He is amazing actor. "Arrested Development", "The Larry Sanders Show". just to name a few...sent him a letter and a SASE to his Broadway Play.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home